Erin Sperger, PLLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any identification information you provide when using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Erin Sperger, PLLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5/20/13.
What I collect
The following information may be collected:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve my services.
- I may use the information to customize my website according to your interests.
- I may provide your demographic information to my third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- I will never sell your information.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links enabling you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I am not liable for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.