Report a Violation
- City of Seattle Department of Planning and Development (DPD): 206.615.0808 – Enforces building and permitting codes and handles rental registration and inspection, just cause evictions, and more.
- Washington State Human Rights Commission: 800.233.3247 – Enforces the law against discrimination and investigates complaints regarding civil rights violations.
- Seattle Office for Civil Rights: 206.684.4500 – Enforces civil rights protections and investigates discrimination complaints for Seattle residents.
- King County Office of Civil Rights: 206.296.7592 – Handles discrimination complaints for tenants in unincorporated King County.
- Tacoma Human Rights: 253.591.5045 – Handles discrimination complaints for tenants in Tacoma.